Razor Labs is a leading Artificial Intelligence company, unlocking significant value for companies in the era of industry 4.0 through process optimization, preventive maintenance, and accurate forecasting.We create a bridge between manufacturers and cutting edge Deep Learning Neural Networks technology, leveraging seas of IIoT data to valuable business insights.Razor Labs has a proven track record with global market leaders, including large scale manufacturing and natural resources companies, where we create business and operational value by utilizing AI in general and Deep Learning in particular.Some facts about the company:
- Founded in 2016.
- Over 55 completed projects worldwide.
- Razor Labs is an official professional service partner of NVIDIA’s. This SDP program is NVIDIA’s most exclusive partnership program and Razor Labs is the only partner in Israel and Australia.
- Razor Labs has been selected by CB Insights as one of the 100 promising AI startups in the world.
- Razor Labs DataMind can analyze data from thousands of sensors that collect data over time, therefore able to predict and optimize processes and produce real-time recommendations that increase business value, reduce costs and minimize risks.
- DataMind Optimize: Super-human autopilot that recommends on the optimal configuration in real-time thus optimizing any process according to the KPIs the customer defines
- DataMind Predict: Intelligently fusing together thousands of sensors to predict future events, malfunctions, churn, NBOs and much more.
- The VisualMind is a video analytics platform that uses deep learning algorithms to detect, classify and analyze any video in real-time while issuing actionable alerts and generating automatic reports to increase business KPIs.
|CSO and Board Member
AI Team (6)
|Algorithm Engineer / Data Scientist
|Algorithm Developer & Team Leader at Razor Labs
|Computer Vision Group Manager at Razor Labs
|VP Product : Product Market fit - SAAS - Machines - Industry 4.0 - A.I
|Algorithm Engineer at Razor Labs
|Project Manager at Razor Labs
Board and Advisors (0)
Funding Rounds (0)
M&A Events (1)
Research Publications (0)
AI Technology Stack
Razor transfers AI research into business application