Israeli healthtech startup, QLOG, secured a $2.5 million seed funding round, led by eHealth Ventures and Sanara Capital.
Already revolutionizing over 40 healthcare institutions across Israel and Europe, QLOG’s Healthcare Operations Platform is set to leverage the new funding to further penetrate international markets, including US, UK, and EU markets. The platform aims to solve the perennial issue of unnecessary time consumption in non-patient care tasks, a burden which notoriously takes up to 25% of nurses’ and technicians’ time.
QLOG’s offering brings transformational improvements to healthcare operations by streamlining communication pathways, enabling real-time data visibility, and enhancing workforce efficiency. Their real-time and crowd-sourced data visibility empower healthcare providers to improve control, reduce waste, and create better work environments. The platform provides seamless asset tracking, optimized staff workflow, and heightened patient safety.
Their platform combines ultra-lightweight Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) and next-generation Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Proven to significantly enhance healthcare operational efficiency, QLOG’s Healthcare Operations Platform results in:
- Up to 90% improvement in compliance and safety
- Reduction in staff workload by up to 80% and improved staff retention
- 45% better equipment utilization and 65% reduction in supply loss and waste
- 85% enhanced visibility of data to support decision making
- No need for infrastructure investment; hardware or installation