D-ID is on a mission to help businesses and creators put their best face forward. With our self-service studio and API, we enable users to generate videos featuring an endless selection of AI-powered presenters for a wide range of uses.
Founded in 2017, D-ID is a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology to animate the human (as well as not-so-human) face, capable of creating moving and talking avatars based on a single still photograph or illustration and a few lines of written or recorded text.
A building block of the Generative AI space, customers use D-ID’s platforms for everything from crafting new forms of video storytelling, to elevating online courses by adding digital instructors, to putting a friendly face on customer service chatbots, all while dramatically reducing the time and cost of video production.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for leading the development and management of a significant product line, based on in-depth understanding of… customers’ needs, data, the industry landscape and D-ID’s vision. This includes identifying market opportunities, defining product vision and strategy, driving product development, and ensuring successful product launches. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams such as engineering, design, marketing, and sales to drive product success.
• Responsibility for product lifecycle management from concept to execution.
• Define the product KPIs, monitor them and constantly strive to optimise them.
• Develop and execute product strategy – Define and communicate the product vision, roadmap, and prioritization based on market and customer insights, competitive analysis, and company goals. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute on product plans that align with the company’s overall strategy.
• Drive product development – Lead product development efforts, including defining requirements, conducting user research, managing design and development processes, and collaborating with engineering teams to ensure on-time and high-quality product delivery.
• Launch and manage products – Oversee the successful launch of products and manage ongoing product performance, including monitoring key performance indicators, identifying areas for improvement, and making data-driven decisions to optimise product success.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams – Work closely with cross-functional teams such as engineering, design, marketing, and sales to ensure product success. Build strong relationships with stakeholders and ensure effective communication throughout the product development lifecycle.
• 5+ years of experience in product management.
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product, inbound and outbound, throughout its lifecycle. Demonstrated expertise in delivering “from Concept to Product”.
• Data oriented & driven.
• Strong technology orientation
• SaaS products – a Must
• AI and Generative algorithms – an advantage
• Creativeness, open-mindedness and proactiveness in identifying trends and opportunities, and independently executing the full process from ideation to production.
• Strategic orientation and analytical skills. Ability to gather and analyse large quantities of information & data and turn them into thoughtful and compelling product offerings.
• Experience in high-growth startups environments.
• Experience working with UX/UI designers.
• Inspirational- able to inspire internally and to eventually inspire and lead an industry.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and work effectively across teams.
• Strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead a cross functional team.
• Excellence in modern product development methodologies, especially Agile-Scrum.
• Excellent English- written and verbal.
• M.Sc./MBA degrees – an advantage