Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
We’re looking for a talented RFIC Designer to join our RFIC team.
- Explore innovative RF architectures at X & E band
- Design high end RF blocks: LNA, Phase Shifter, Power Amplifier
- Participate in product level shaping and architecture
- Support qualification and ramp up of RF chips
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, MSc/PhD a plus
- Hands on RFIC design – Must
- Experience with Cadence Virtuoso Analog Design Environment
- Self-directed and motivated
- Capability to cope with short cycle times and agile design content
- Strong background in submicron CMOS RFIC
- MMW background
- Schematic to TO experience (Layout & Signoff)
Company Application Form