FireArc develops tools that use A.I. technology and Machine Learning to create personalized content for users that seek information from reliable, high quality sources.
From developing micro-learning courses about virtually anything, to keeping our users inspired with a virtual coach, or even delivering news especially curated for their daily interests, our products encourage knowledge expansion, inspiration, and empowerment.
We are looking for an ideal candidate that will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, alongside with team collaboration and open communication. This individual should excel at conducting the required research to determine product development initiatives and synthesize stakeholder requests into well-defined product requirements.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for leading product work, and collaborating closely with designers, developers and senior management. With an in-depth knowledge of our products and business model, you’ll create product strategies consistent with the company’s vision, and translate them into detailed requirements. You’ll also prioritize tasks as needed and come up with creative new ideas to expand our product and improve our customer experience.
- Manage the full product life cycle – defining features, writing specifications and measurement metrics
- Author business and technical product requirements based on stakeholder requests and company needs and strategy
- Manage the product backlog through priority planning, backlog grooming, and stakeholder review
- Communicate product vision to senior management, cross-functional teams, and various stakeholders. Conduct market research and competitors analysis
- Track product release success metrics by monitoring user bugs and internal change requests.
- Define, monitor, and measure metrics and KPIs, incorporate learning into product definition and development process
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in software product management
- You must have AdTech experience to qualify for this role
- Demonstrate previous success working with Dev teams and senior management to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful products
- Experience defining user personas, crafting user stories, and drafting business and technical requirements
- Exceptional attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Confident professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid to ask “why” and provide a solution