Software Product Manager – B2B SaaS (Work from Home)
OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that provides scheduling solutions to organizations worldwide.
We are a remote company spread across seven countries and five continents which means that collaboration and diversity are at the heart of our amazing culture. Applying for this position, you’ll work remotely from your home in South Africa.
Learn more about our employee led approach in our CEO video: https://www.oncehub.com/careers
We are a product-led company, and as such, our product is the driver of our business. As a Software Product Manager you will have full autonomy and ownership of our most important value driver – Our product. If you want to work in a product-led B2B SaaS company that is on the cutting edge of modern software development, then this opportunity is for you!
In this role, you will:
• Be empowered to solve product problems in a way that works for our… business
• Carry out market competition analysis and user research
• Communicate directly with customers to understand their needs and identify target use cases
• Define product requirements, including user flows, wireframes, and system diagrams
• Prioritize product initiatives based on quantitative and qualitative data, business strategy, and market context
• Work with the UX design team and with technical leads to design features
• Conduct usability testing in collaboration with UX design team
• Work with technical leads and development teams in an agile environment to ensure implementation is high quality and strategically aligned
• Communicate risks and manage change in real time
• Own and execute release strategy in close coordination with marketing and development
• Provide internal training and cross-departmental communication for new features
• Analyze usage metrics to validate expected business impact, and iteratively adjust the product roadmap in response
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
• A degree from a reputable university
• A track record of excellence
• 3+ years’ experience as a Product Manager in a B2B SaaS company (or other relevant experience)
• Native English speaker
• Experience in leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication across technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to write comprehensive documents in a clear, concise, and structured manner
• Curiosity, and the ability to understand business and user needs
• Committed to excellent quality output
• Ability to analyze and simplify complex systems
• Experience in implementing products using Agile methodologies (a plus)
This is a remote, work from home role which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. Since we are an international company, our standard business days are Monday to Friday. We are looking for an individual located in South Africa who is flexible and can work with stakeholders located around the world.
We offer a competitive salary, development opportunities, and provide work equipment. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat.
Apply now if you want to contribute directly to the growth of an innovative SaaS company