Sinai Medical – a leading medical engineering company providing R&D and NPI/production engineering services to companies in the medical devices field, is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. The position is located at our client’s site in Caesarea.
Providing technical support to the production team – such as technical and floor support associated with safety, manufacturing and quality methods, documentation, tooling, and equipment, optimizing product cost, and improving product quality.
• Developing manufacturing process tools for product parts and assemblies.
• Designing documentation, including SOPs, protocols, and reports to drive process improvements.
• Creating engineering drawings and specifications.
• Supporting maintenance activities.
• Leading and executing configuration and localization Projects.
• Working with Quality team to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment, and product… design.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering – a must
• 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing engineering environment of Medical Devices
• Aware of and comply with medical device / Pharma Quality Management System
• Knowledge and understanding of document control, design transfer, verification, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), acceptance activity, DMR, DHR is preferred.
• Mechanical design in CAD software – SolidWorks (an advantage).
• Proficient in English and Hebrew – Verbal and written.
• Hands-on – Technical, Independent in executing projects and tasks.
• Good technical and problem-solving skills.
• A great team worker