You’ll be expected to:
• Mentoring and managing data science team and leading all Neura data science and
data analysis capabilities and efforts
• Develop new and innovative behavioral models to enrich Neura’s AI capabilities by
using prediction, detection, clustering, supervised and unsupervised and any other
type of models and techniques.
• Analyze large amounts of data and bring insights to inform our product and improve
• Had hoc and lean start -up modelling and algorithmics for new product lines.
• Be responsible for monitoring model performance and accuracy.
• Work closely with our product team and engineers to bring your models to
• Become familiar with our data collection process and work closely with engineers
developing new data sources.
• Working closely with product and business side for understanding and defining and
analyzing Neura core product features and their demonstrations to customers.