The Intuit Data Exchange (IDX) is the data exchange hub for all Intuit businesses. Our teams empower our customers by acquiring the data they need, from numerous sources, while processing millions of transactions, statements, and other financial data points, a day. We are looking for an engineering manager to join our growing team.
• Lead a team of 6+ software engineers. Guide, coach and mentor them.
• Be the team’s technical authority, project and people leader
• Contribute to the design and development of high-end, architecturally complex system
• Build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time
• Evaluate employee performance, set expectations and goal for the department and individual staff members, recruit and train staff
• Initiate and embrace innovative ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers
• Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for… the delivery of scalable and high-quality software
• Create a shared vision and maintain strong cross-functional alignment with partners across the business (for example Program Mgmt, Business Analyst, Products, and more