Vianai Systems is seeking a hands-on data science superstar to help with optimizing business outcomes using machine learning, causality, bandit and reinforcement learning.
Is it you?
- Can-do attitude, hacker in spirit
- Rapid prototyping of new concepts
- Ability to learn fast and implement state of the art papers
- Out of the box thinking, curious, ability to innovate
- Good communication skill
- Lead projects with F500 customers on critical projects
- POC state of the art concepts like causal validation, causal discovery, offline reinforcement learning, auto causal model selection
- Work with product to define the next state analytic platform to optimize policies.
- Work with R&D to transform POC to production
About Vianai Systems:
We are professionals and experts focused on building organizational wisdom by activating artificial intelligence and amplifying human minds. We are also sisters and brothers, fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, partners and friends. Our family comes from around the world. We love the environment. We believe in science and in spirituality, and we honor every living thing that shares the planet with us. We are teachers, and we are lifelong students.
While Vianai is a part of each one of us, it isn’t all of us.
Our company is founded on a culture of trust, empowerment and respect. We bring our whole self to work — the non-perfect, messy, sometimes imposter, sometimes expert, sometimes vulnerable and sometimes superhuman self that contributes to what we believe in. We strive to provide everyone, regardless of race, sex, age, gender, ability or sexual orientation, with a safe environment so each person can focus on doing what they do best, and help us change the world.