About Us FireArc develops tools that use A.I. technology and Machine Learning to create personalized content for users that seek information from reliable, high quality sources. From developing micro-learning courses about virtually anything, to keeping our users inspired with a virtual coach, or even delivering news especially curated for their daily interests, our products encourage knowledge expansion, inspiration, and empowerment. We are looking for a senior Data analyst to join our research and development team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analysis and optimization of our data. The ideal candidate should be an experienced data analyst who enjoys digging into data and create business insight. The Data Analyst will support our software developers, Product managers, Marketing and company management on data initiatives. Responsibilities
- Preparation of annual forecasts, business and management reports
- Working close to Product managers to define company road map. Define clear and measurable KPIs to analyze performance.
- Be a part of the research and development department to analyze data, find anomalies and help solving complex issues.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights operational efficiency as well as other key business performance metrics
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or another quantitative field from a recognized university
- Experience in Ad Tech companies
- 4+ years of experience as data analyst
- Experience working with bigquery with legacy SQL
- Good knowledge with creating report on google sheets and script editor
- Working with Power BI - Advantage
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer
- Specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment