Navina is a fast-paced and exciting AI startup in the field of digital health. Navina brings physicians a complete, integrated picture of their patients in a single intelligible view. It enables them to identify the clinical data they need, making any case reviewable in minutes and highlighting any action items for the visit. The result is better treatment, reduced missed diagnoses, and better economics for healthcare.
Navina’s system aggregates medical data from all available data sources into a single clinical snapshot, highlighting critical information and delivering it to the clinician at the point of care. This is done using cutting-edge Deep Learning and NLP algorithms.
We are looking for a brilliant and highly motivated AI Group Manager who is a technological leader, with strong interpersonal and managerial skills, and is passionate about leading high-performing teams.
As the AI Group Manager, you will be taking end-to-end responsibility for the company’s Data science… strategy and major impact on the product and methods used. You will be in charge of end-to-end algorithm development, from initial research, all the way to full deployment. You will work closely with multi-disciplinary teams of developers, product managers, and medical experts.
• Leading the DS and Analytics teams in Navina
• Responsible for Navina’s Artificial Intelligence strategy and execution
• Responsible for initiating innovative AI models to fulfill Navina’s vision
• Responsible for research and development of ML/NLP models from inception to production
• Responsible for building Navina AI infrastructure and processes to accelerate DS projects and reduce time to market
• Responsible for supporting company decisions based on data analytics (data-driven)
• Work closely with product, medical, and development departments to achieve goals
• Responsible for innovation and research collaboration to advance Navina interests (IP, patents, grants, US Academy)
• Responsible for Navina’s innovation and research position in the market (articles, conferences)
• MSc in an analytical field ( Engineering/Software). PhD – advantage
• 8+ years experience in Software/ML
• 3+ years of experience in a managerial position
• Experience in NLP models- MUST
• Experience in Software Development
• Experience in full ML model development life cycle (MLops, Models in production)
• Experience in deep learning models
• Experience in statistical modeling and analytics
• Strong personal skills – team player, leadership, management
• Experience with healthcare data (ontologies, workflow) – advantage