is is Denise from Voyager Capital, a private equity firm providing investment management and advisory services to early-stage companies in technology sectors, such as artificial intelligence, enterprise software, and plant-based food technologies. We have recently closed several deals on the biggest LegalTech startups in the US, and are now building an AI fund, partnering with our extensive network of family offices across Asia.
We look forward to getting to know more high-potential startups at our AI Pitch competition.
The judges of the pitch competition include:
- Johnson Cheng from Voyager Capital. Prior to founding Voyager, he ran csc86.com, a B2B industrial goods and MRO e-Commerce platform under China South City Holdings (1668.HK). During Johnson’s tenure, he transformed the company and grew Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) from naught to 186 M RMB. The platform had 160 employees, 800,000+ members, over 3 M SKUs, and a strategic partnership with Ping An Bank and JD.com (NASDAQ: JD).
- Alex Cheung, founder of Kami.ai, which is a ARM AIEC committee member, Nvidia Inception Program company, Intel AI Builders Program partner company, one of 15 champion companies in Bosch Venture Forum 2017, Winner of “Star of ARM Accelerator”, Award Winner of “Most Investible Company Award” – Invest NI, “UK DTI Global Entrepreneur Program company”
- Elaine from Trinity Capital. She is a third generation of a family that focuses on early childhood development and education, master planning and infrastructure development. She was director of sales and planning during which she ran the balance sheets, maintained relationships with landlords and oversaw contracts, which later spanned into strategic partnerships and joint-ventures with Hong Kong developers families.
- Augustine Fan from Gallant Investment Partners which has a multi-asset focus spanning across both public and private markets, a wide investment mandate covering the entire investment life cycle, and hands-on management experience for a number of disruptive tech companies in the investment portfolio.
- Jeanne Lim from Hanson Robotics where she is a current board member and former CEO. Hanson Robotics is an AI and robotics company dedicated to creating socially intelligent machines that enrich the quality of people’s lives. She joined the company as the Chief Marketing Officer, and was the brand manager and co-character lead of Sophia the robot.
- Dennis Ly from Alon Capital.
- Richard Zi from QI Group, where he is an executive Chairman of the e-commerce subsidiary. Today, the QI Group, headquartered in Hong Kong, is a diversiﬁed multinational entity with a wide range of subsidiary companies in nearly 30 countries. They keep pace with exponentially-growing technology and expand through tactical investments leading to the creation of interrelated ventures, services and products that take the QI Group across the globe.
We want to partner with you to promote this event.
Benefits of partnering:
- We are a hub for global AI startups and investors
- We would feature you as a partner prominently on our marketing materials and on our website
- You will be connected with global VCs and family offices
- Some of our attendees will also be investors, meaning exposure for your startups.
PITCH APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Startups must submit the form here before July 20, 2020 11:59 PM EST.
- Top 5 will be invited to pitch on July 22, 2020 at 10am HKT (10:00 PM EST)We also encourage people to join and root for their startups! They should sign up here.