Currently, users can discover and manage the way that their data is used online, while companies can optimize, mechanize, and simplify routine data privacy processes in the organization and enjoy the business opportunities contained in the different regulatory requirements in the field. The new appointments are part of the company’s ongoing growth and are designed to support its continued expansion and to ensure quality service for the company’s growing customer base.
Four new Vice Presidents have been appointed to the company’s management:
- Gabriel Benaily has been appointed Vice President, Research & Development. Benaily, a veteran of the IDF 8200 Intelligence Unit, brings with him more than 17 years of experience on operational and large Big Data and Systems platforms. As part of his role, he has acquired major experience and knowhow in the fintech, IoT, and cybersecurity sectors after holding senior positions at Essence Group, eToro, and Cyberbit.
- Samer Kamal has been appointed VP Marketing. Samer has 15 years of experience in business plans on the SaaS model in the cybersecurity. Before joining Mine, he led the marketing efforts for startups specializing in privacy and security, selling Nightfall and InCountry and serving in senior marketing positions at pure Storage and SAP. Samer has an MBA Business Administration from Boston University.
- Stas Michalski has been appointed Vice President Sales. Stas has more than 10 years of experience in sales and in his most recent position served as Vice President Sales for Approve.com where he helped lead the company in its acquisition by Tipalti. Prior to that he serves as Sales Manager for BlazeMeter and Applitools, both of which were also acquired.
- Daniel Goldfeld has been appointed Vice President Customer Success. Goldfeld brings with him ten years of experience in the field of customer service and sales. Before joining Mine, he served in the same position for Perimeter 81, where he managed sales, customer success and global support teams. Goldfeld, who is his previous positions has worked with Fortune500 companies has major experience in leading support teams pre-sales and post-sales.
Along with these appointments, three senior figures have joined the company’s Advisory Board. These are the new members:
- Prof. David Hoffman: Senior lecturer at Duke University in the US, specializes in the application of cybersecurity policy. In the past, Prof. Hoffman served as Intel legal advisor and Director of Security Policy and Global Privacy Officer. Hoffman previously served on the Department of Homeland Security’s Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee and the Board of Directors of the National Cyber Security Alliance.
- Ms. Jutta Williams: A former senior executive in the field of privacy at Twitter, Google and Facebook as well as in the field of ethics and transparency at Twitter. Jutta is privacy and AI advisor and was the first chairperson and held of the United State delegation to ISO on the subject of AI regulations. Jutta is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University and holds an M.Sc. in Data Security, Policy and Management. In the past, she served as Chief Privacy Officer for Integrated Health Delivery and as Privacy Director for Bolt.
“The senior managers joining Mine today bring with them major knowhow, extensive experience and personal abilities that they will contribute to taking the company forward to realizing the vision that we formulated at our inception: creating a safer and more comfortable digital living environment – both for users and companies holding our data,” explained Mine CEO and co-founder, Gal Ringel. “At the same time, we are excited about the addition of the new members to the Advisory Board. From our point of view, these are the best minds, and people who in recent years have helped to shape the field of privacy, either at companies or in research, and we are convinced that they will contribute greatly to clarifying the topic and continue positioning us as one of the prominent companies in the privacy and data protection fields.”